Accredo Specialty Pharmacy
Accredo Specialty Pharmacy fills specialty prescriptions under all our medical plans.
The Cigna medical plans only cover specialty medications filled through Accredo Specialty Pharmacy. You have 24/7 access to customer service and pharmacists to ask your specialty medication questions.
The medical plan’s specialty medications are filled through Cigna’s specialty pharmacy, Accredo. If you have a complex medical condition such as multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C or rheumatoid arthritis, Accredo can help you manage your complex medical condition and fill and deliver your specialty medication to your home (or location of your choice).
Need to fill a specialty medication?
If you have a complex medical condition such as multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C or rheumatoid arthritis, Accredo can help you manage your complex medical condition and fill and deliver your specialty medication to your home (or location of your choice).
Accredo’s team of specialty trained pharmacists and nurses are available 24/7 and can help:
- Counsel you on how to take your medication and work through side effects.
- Provide nutrition support for those with cancer.
- Ensure your therapy is on track by checking in with you and your doctor.
- Get your medications approved for coverage.
Two easy ways to manage your specialty medication:
- Log in to the myCigna® app or website (www.cigna.com/specialty), then go to the home delivery dashboard. As soon as Accredo ships your medication, you’ll see it listed under “Accredo.” Then click on the button next to your medication name. Cigna will automatically connect you to your Accredo dashboard.
- Go to Accredo.com. You’ll be asked to create an account to get to your dashboard. Once you have a prescription filled through Accredo, use the Accredo Rx number to log in. If you have not had a specialty prescription filled through Accredo, you’ll be able to log in once you’ve filled your first Accredo prescription.
Filling a specialty medication for the first time?
- Call Accredo at 877.826.7657. Accredo will work with your doctor to get your specialty prescription.
- Accredo will call you to schedule free delivery to your home or doctor’s office on a date that works for you.
- Once you receive your first order, register online to easily order refills, set up reminders, and get the status of your future shipments.
Patient Assurance program can help you save on diabetes medication
Participants in an Veradigm medical plan will be automatically enrolled in the Patient Assurance program. The program allows certain preferred brand diabetes medications (such as Jardiance, Syndardi, Farxiga, and more) to be capped at $25 for a 30-day supply and $75 for a 90-day supply at participating Cigna in-network pharmacies.