Cigna 90 Now
Maintenance medications must be filled through Cigna 90 NowSM
Starting Jan. 1, 2021, if you take long-term medications, also known as maintenance drugs (three months or longer) on a regular basis to treat conditions such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and asthma, you must fill your prescriptions through the Cigna 90 Now program.
With Cigna 90 Now, you must fill your maintenance medication in a 90-day supply at an in-network pharmacy that’s approved to fill 90-day supplies or through Express Scripts PharmacySM, Cigna’s Home Delivery pharmacy.Download PDF
Filling your prescription
You can fill your maintenance medication in a 90-day supply at an in-network pharmacy that’s approved to fill 90-day prescriptions, or through Express Scripts PharmacySM, Cigna’s Home Delivery pharmacy.
Cigna 90 Now Retail Pharmacies
- Over 31,000 pharmacies will fill your 90-day prescriptions, including local pharmacies, grocery stores, retail chains and wholesale warehouse stores.
- Go to Cigna.com/Rx90 network to find in-network pharmacies.
Express Scripts Home Delivery Pharmacy
- Enjoy free standard delivery right to your home or work.
- Talk to licensed pharmacists toll-free, 24/7, to answer your questions.
- Refill reminders will help make sure you don’t miss a dose.