Health Advocate can help you with many healthcare-related needs, including finding an in-network provider, understanding medical bills, clarifying benefits, assisting with Medicare and supplemental plans, advice and support with treatment decisions and much more!
Help is only a phone call away!
Personal health advocate
Benefits-eligible Allscripts associates and their families have access to Health Advocate, the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance program. This service is provided at no cost to you and is available to you, your spouse/domestic partner, children, parents, and parents-in-law, regardless of whether you or they are currently covered by an Allscripts Medical plan.
When you call Health Advocate, you’ll be assigned a personal health advocate (PHA) who can help you:
- Find qualified in-network healthcare providers.
- Explore Medicare options.
- Make medical appointments and arrange for special treatments and tests.
- Negotiate medical claim and billing issues.
- Obtain approvals from your insurance plan.
- Answer questions about medical conditions, tests, treatments, and medications.